1/5 Photos of Sugar Free Crock Pot Strawberry Applesauce
8 hrs 10 mins
Very easy recipe. Can be frozen. Cooking with the peels will add pectin and make the apples slightly sweeter as they cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in crock pot. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or high for 4.
- 2With a slotted spoon, spoon apples in to a food mill and process over a large bowl. Sauce will be thick, you can add some of the crock pot juice if you like.
- 3Depending on the tartness of your apples, you may choose to sweeten.
- 4If using sugar, do so sparingly until you get to desired sweetness.
- 5If you want to freeze ladle into freezer bags and gently press out air, seal, and lie flat in freezer.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Crock Pot Strawberry Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g