Recipe by weekend cooker
This is a great kid dish, as well as an adult dish. Uses multi-grain bread.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices multi-grain bread, cubed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in a non-stick skillet, stirring frequently to break up clumps, cooking until no pink remains.
- Stir pizza sauce into beef.
- Layer bread cubes into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix salad dressing, and mayo together in a mixing bowl.and spoon over bread.
- Spoon beef-pizza sauce mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.