Recipe by children from A to Z
I adapted this from another recipe here on Zaar! and can't find the original. This is a little different to suit my family's tastes. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 cups leftover turkey or 2 cups chicken
- 1 cup frozen green beans or 1 cup corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Pat stuffing in greased pie plate.
- Sprinkle turkey or chicken on stuffing, then add frozen vegies.
- Mix together soup and milk and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through.