Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 19 mins
Not only delicious, but the presentation is just beautiful.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 cups red grapes (seedless preferred)
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil or 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese or 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey (raw if possible)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- honey, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; use a fork to poke some holes in each sweet potato, then wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake until tender, about 45 to 60 minutes; unwrap, slit down the middle of each potato and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, increase heat to 450 degrees F; place grapes on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil, season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Roast until they begin to burst, 20 to 25 minutes; remove and let cool.
- By now the sweet potatoes should be cool enough to handle, so use a spoon to gently remove the flesh while leaving the skins intact; mash potatoes with 3 ounces of goat cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and honey.
- Taste for seasoning, then scoop flesh back into skins (re-heat in oven if desired), top with remaining goat cheese, add grapes, and drizzle with honey.