2 hrs 20 mins
sometimes I just get tired of grilled or broiled steaks with just another sauce on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steak on cutting board.
- 2combine the bread crumbs, bacon fat, onion, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup water to make dressing. mix well.
- 3Spread dressing on top of the steak and roll. tie closed with kitchen string.
- 4lightly roll steak in flour.
- 5In large skillet, melt butter and brown meat on all sides.
- 6add 1/4 cup water, cover and reduce heat. Add more water as necessary to keep from burning steaks.
- 7When steaks are tender add the soup, water and wine. Cook about 15 minutes until the soup is well blended.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Steak Burgunday
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1253.6
- Calories from Fat 570
- Total Fat 63.3 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 245.7 mg
- Sodium 1717.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 65.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: