Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
sometimes I just get tired of grilled or broiled steaks with just another sauce on it.
Make and share this Stuffed Steak Burgunday recipe from Food.com.
- Place steak on cutting board.
- combine the bread crumbs, bacon fat, onion, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup water to make dressing. mix well.
- Spread dressing on top of the steak and roll. tie closed with kitchen string.
- lightly roll steak in flour.
- In large skillet, melt butter and brown meat on all sides.
- add 1/4 cup water, cover and reduce heat. Add more water as necessary to keep from burning steaks.
- When steaks are tender add the soup, water and wine. Cook about 15 minutes until the soup is well blended.