Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the boogie blog. His idea was to recreate a restaurant dish for Baked Salmon Sushi.
Make and share this Stuffed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
For Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
For Sriracha Cream Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon sriracha asian garlic sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- jasmine rice (optional)
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup water. Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, ground ginger, garlic powder and honey in small saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium heat. Once brown sugar has melted, add cornstarch mixture and simmer, stirring, until sauce thickens to coat back of spoon. Remove from heat and cool.
- Once sauce cools, transfer to container or ziptop bag with salmon. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 400*F.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sweetened condensed milk. Starting with 1 tablespoons, add sriracha until desired level of spice is reached. Note: The more you whisk the saucier it will become for drizzling consistency.
- Line baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on cutting board. Carefully slit the side of each piece of salmon, making a long pocket, being careful not to cut through to the other side. Carefully insert 1 tablespoon cream cheese into each pocket and press fish to seal.
- Place salmon in baking dish and sprinkle each piece with 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds. Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. Note: In the last 4-5 minutes, you can remove the foil and allow to carmelize under the broiler.
- Serve salmon drizzled with sriracha cream sauce and sprinkled with green onions (as a serving suggestion, over a bed of jasmine rice).