1/2 Photos of Stuffed Pollock With Shrimp Sauce
1 hr 30 mins
I'm not wild about fish, but do love seafood. This is my solution to an economically friendly seafood meal, that looks fancy, I can enjoy with my husband. Serve with rice, pasta or bread sticks, as you'll want something to soak up more of the yummy sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large pollock fillets
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 cocktail shrimp, cooked and minced
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour to create a roux.
- 3Slowly add milk and bring to a simmer to thicken.
- 4Squeeze in two tablespoons of lemon juice, add minced garlic, shrimp, and the seasonings listed above.
- 5Let simmer over low heat.
- 6Meanwhile --.
- 8Mix all ingredients until they stick together.
- 9Divide, and wrap with the pollock.
- 10Shake a small amount of paprika and parsley over the stuffed fish.
- 11Bake in a shallow dish at 350F for 30 minutes.
- 12Serve with a liberal amount of sauce drizzled over each serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pollock With Shrimp Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 189.4 mg
- Sodium 500.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning