Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are tasty and quick, and to top it all off they are healthy! You can't beat that! Found this on mealsforyou.com
- 1 lb garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices cooked turkey ham
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 leaves radicchio or 8 leaves red cabbage
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 whole wheat pita bread, loves warmed, top third cut off
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Divide first 7 ingredients equally and stuff into pita breads.
- Pour dressing over and serve.