Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
THis recipe is for a bread ring stuffed with philly beef and cheese. Very Yummy! This great and easy to make. It is a big hit at parties or just for fun!
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) canspillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts
- 8 ounces roast beef, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces American cheese, sliced
- 1 egg white, light beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat oil in skillet over med. heat until hot.
- Add garlic, bell pepper, onion and half the oregano. Cook and stir about 3-4 minutes,, until just a little tender. Remove from heat.
- Unroll one of the pizza crust's onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 12x9 rectangle.
- Cover with half the cheese, half the bell pepper mixture and half the beef. Roll up.
- Repeat with other pizza crust and ingredients. Form a ring with the two rolls seam side down, seal the rolls together, brush with egg and water mixed together. Sprinkle with remaining oregano.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before slicing.
what a great recipe, the family loved this one thanks for sharing!!!