1 hr 5 mins
These shrimp are very satisfying, and rich enough that you can only eat a few of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the bacon until almost done, but not crispy. Must still be flexible. (I do this in the microwave).
- 2Butterfly shrimp almost completely through, place in baggie with marinade and mix well.
- 3Marinate shrimp for 15 to 25 minutes. Remove from marinade and insert one slice each of the two cheeses into the shrimp and fold closed.
- 4Use a bacon strip to wrap up the shrimp neatly and seal in the cheeses.
- 5Secure the bacon with toothpics.
- 6Place over fire on the grill, cook until the bacon is finished and the shrimp are tender, about 5 minutes or so depending on fire temperature.
- 7Remove toothpics and serve as finger food.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed and Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.4
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 354.8 mg
- Sodium 1291.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 58.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon