Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
These shrimp are very satisfying, and rich enough that you can only eat a few of them.
Make and share this Stuffed and Grilled Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the bacon until almost done, but not crispy. Must still be flexible. (I do this in the microwave).
- Butterfly shrimp almost completely through, place in baggie with marinade and mix well.
- Marinate shrimp for 15 to 25 minutes. Remove from marinade and insert one slice each of the two cheeses into the shrimp and fold closed.
- Use a bacon strip to wrap up the shrimp neatly and seal in the cheeses.
- Secure the bacon with toothpics.
- Place over fire on the grill, cook until the bacon is finished and the shrimp are tender, about 5 minutes or so depending on fire temperature.
- Remove toothpics and serve as finger food.