- 4 ripe field tomatoes (I like the ones on the vine)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped herbs, basil, parsley and oregano
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon club house pepper medley pepper (or salt and pepper to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Have grill preheated to medium.
- Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- In a bowl combine the herbs, cheese, garlic, oil, and pepper medley.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture.
- Grill the tomatoes until tender and the cheese is starting to melt, 8- 10 minutes.
- Remove from BBQ using a flat spatula.