Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Kid Pleaser
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 16 ounces frozen bread dough (1 loaf)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 12 thinly sliced deli ham slices
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- pizza sauce
- grated parmesan cheese
- Wrap the bread dough in plastic wrap and thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the dough on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Pat the dough to a 10x15-inch rectangle.
- Arrange the mozzarella cheese lengthwise down center; layer with pepperoni, then provolone; ham is last.
- Moisten the edges of dough with water.
- Bring each long side of dough to center; press edges together securely-to seal ends.
- Brush loaf with melted butter and sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut with serrated knife into 12 pieces.
- Serve with your favorite pizza sauce-warmed.
This is a real 5 star recipe!!! I made 2 loaves over the weekend for parties and brought nothing home. I did make a slight change to the recipe and that was to spread the dough with 1/4 cup of pizza sauce before layering the other ingredients. I also added sliced turkey for a little extra meat. Thank you for sharing, I'm sure I'll be making this again soon.