Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 907.18 g sirloin steaks
- 453.59 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 236.59 ml minced onion
- 59.14 ml butter
- 2 (595.33 g) can beef bouillon or 2 (595.33 g) can consomme
- 59.14 ml catsup
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 9.85 ml salt
- 78.07 ml flour
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- Cut meat into bit-size pieces.
- In skillet cook mushrooms and onions in butter until onion is tender; remove mushrooms and onions.
- In same skillet brown meat lightly on both sides.
- Set aside 3/4 C bouillon; add remaining bouillon, catsup, garlic, and salt to skillet; stir to mix. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Blend reserved bouillo and the flour; stir into meat mixture. Add mushrooms and onions.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute stir in sour cream; heat.
- Serve over rice or noodles.