Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Stroganoff Superb recipe from Food.com.
- Cut meat into bit-size pieces.
- In skillet cook mushrooms and onions in butter until onion is tender; remove mushrooms and onions.
- In same skillet brown meat lightly on both sides.
- Set aside 3/4 C bouillon; add remaining bouillon, catsup, garlic, and salt to skillet; stir to mix. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Blend reserved bouillo and the flour; stir into meat mixture. Add mushrooms and onions.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute stir in sour cream; heat.
- Serve over rice or noodles.