Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef bouillon or 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans consomme
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 cups sour cream
- Cut meat into bit-size pieces.
- In skillet cook mushrooms and onions in butter until onion is tender; remove mushrooms and onions.
- In same skillet brown meat lightly on both sides.
- Set aside 3/4 C bouillon; add remaining bouillon, catsup, garlic, and salt to skillet; stir to mix. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Blend reserved bouillo and the flour; stir into meat mixture. Add mushrooms and onions.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute stir in sour cream; heat.
- Serve over rice or noodles.