Recipe by looneytunesfan
My mother in law always sends us various flavors of fudge for Christmas. The package can get prety expensive so she gave me the recipes so I could make them myself.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x9 square baking pan; sprinkle one tablespoon cocoa powder evenly over bottom. Set aside.
- In large, heavy saucepan combine brown sugar, sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches 238* (soft ball stage) about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla until completely mixed.
- Pour half of fudge mixture into prepared pan; sprinkle with milk chocolate chips. Pour remaining fudge mixture over chocolate chips; swirl gently to mix chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining cocoa powder. Cool completely. Cut into one-inch squares.