Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
"Strega" means "witch" in Italian... it's also an unusual golden yellow liqueur with an almost resinous feel and a slightly piney taste, plus the bottle just looks great. It's one of those "herbal" liqueurs, distilled with about 70 herbs and spices, and it's not always easy to find. I love it, and I love it in this cocktail because I also love orange juice!
- 1 fluid ounce strega liqueur
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 1 fluid ounce whipping cream
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce orange juice
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Remember not to drink and ride your broom.
This is great. Reminds me a little of those frozen orangecicles I enjoyed as a kid.