Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another "Wanna Try" recipe. It calls for vanilla extract, but I might try it with a strawberry extract instead.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups strawberries, mashed but chunky
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, mashed but chunky
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5 inch pans.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, strawberries, bananas, vanilla extract and oil. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Add flour mixture, and stir just until moistened.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until loaves test done. Remove to wire rack to cool.