Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and pour crushed strawberries in the dish. Make sure they are spread evenly.
- Next sprinkle dry Jello over the crushed strawberries in an even layer.
- Top with mini marshmallows in a single layer.
- Finally mix together cake mix, water, oil and egg whites until completely incorporated and then pour on top of marshmallows.
- Place in oven and bake 35-40 mins or until knife stuck in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan. After it cools you can run a knife all around the edge of the cake a turn upside on a platter to serve.
- We just serve straight out of the 13x9 pan for convenience.