Lacy S.'s Note:
So good! Be sure to use fresh strawberries and not frozen!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and pour crushed strawberries in the dish. Make sure they are spread evenly.
- 3Next sprinkle dry Jello over the crushed strawberries in an even layer.
- 4Top with mini marshmallows in a single layer.
- 5Finally mix together cake mix, water, oil and egg whites until completely incorporated and then pour on top of marshmallows.
- 6Place in oven and bake 35-40 mins or until knife stuck in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- 7Allow to cool in pan. After it cools you can run a knife all around the edge of the cake a turn upside on a platter to serve.
- 8We just serve straight out of the 13x9 pan for convenience.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 335.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g