Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
So good! Be sure to use fresh strawberries and not frozen!!
- 3 cups strawberries, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 15 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and pour crushed strawberries in the dish. Make sure they are spread evenly.
- Next sprinkle dry Jello over the crushed strawberries in an even layer.
- Top with mini marshmallows in a single layer.
- Finally mix together cake mix, water, oil and egg whites until completely incorporated and then pour on top of marshmallows.
- Place in oven and bake 35-40 mins or until knife stuck in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan. After it cools you can run a knife all around the edge of the cake a turn upside on a platter to serve.
- We just serve straight out of the 13x9 pan for convenience.