1 hr 15 mins
Lovely truffles! You'll enjoy these! Chill time is cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled (use dark chocolate, if desired)
- 20 medium strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, finely minced
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut (see note below)
- 1/2 cup pistachio nut (or other nuts)
- 1Beat the cream cheese, sugar and grated ginger until smooth. Add the white chocolate and mix well. Chill at least 1 hour or until easy to handle. If necessary, place in freezer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- 2Using a very small melon baller, scoop out the center of each strawberry halfway down each fruit. Pat berry dry inside and out. Put a small amount crystallized ginger into each strawberry. Shape the cream cheese mixture around each fruit.
- 3Coat one end in coconut and the other end in pistachio nuts(or other nuts). Place the truffles in candy cups. Chill until serving time. Enjoy!
- 4Note: To toast coconut, heat in a dry skillet over medium heat until it starts to brown. Stir occasionally. Be careful not to burn.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (1224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 42.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: