Try this easy, delicious frozen yogurt that is a wholesome treat.
Make and share this Strawberry Tingle recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and trim strawberries.
- Place the berries in the bowl of a food processor along with the yogurt and sugar, and whirl until uniform.
- Transfer this mixture to a covered container and freeze about 2 hours or until the top turns icy.
- Return the yogurt to the processor and whirl again until uniform.
- Refreeze the dessert and serve within the next couple of days.
I followed Rita's lead and made this in the vita-mix. It will definitely give you a tingle--especially if you eat it to fast. I used a strawberry yogurt that was sweetened with Splenda and I left off the additional sugar. All the while I was eating it I kept thinking to myself "this is healthy".
Creamy & refreshingly good. I did make this in my vita mix for instant gratification! Using frozen berries and low fat yogurt, skipped the sweetener. Just blended and ate! Thanks!