1/2 Photos of Strawberry Tingle
2 hrs 10 mins
Try this easy, delicious frozen yogurt that is a wholesome treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim strawberries.
- 2Place the berries in the bowl of a food processor along with the yogurt and sugar, and whirl until uniform.
- 3Transfer this mixture to a covered container and freeze about 2 hours or until the top turns icy.
- 4Return the yogurt to the processor and whirl again until uniform.
- 5Refreeze the dessert and serve within the next couple of days.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Tingle
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g