Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Southern Living Magazine *Cook time does'nt include 1 hour chilling time.*
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 regular tea bags
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Process chilled tea, frozen strawberries, and remaining ingredients in blender until smooth and slushy.
Absolutely my new favorite drink for next summer! I used Tazo Orange tea and it gave the flavors an extra citrus boost. I wasn't keen on the powdered sugar, so I will be making this with honey in the future. This slush would be great with the addition of vodka, but it is great on it's own too. Made and Reviewed for Comfort Cafe - Tea For Two - Thanks! :)
This pretty drink is so good. I love the flavor created by mixing the tea, strawberries and lemonade, it is sweet, tart and tangy. This colorful drink is quick and easy to make and was enjoyed by both young and old alike. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful drink.