Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An absolutely SINFUL breakfast lunch or dinner. But it is really delicious!
Make and share this Strawberry Stuffed Super French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the challah bread into four thick slices.
- Cut a pocket in the top of each slice.
- Whip the cream cheese,cinnamon,sugar.
- Spread the cream cheese into the center of the bread and place the sliced strawberries inside.
- Whisk the eggs and half and half with an additional 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture and cook on griddle with vegetable spray until golden brown.