Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An absolutely SINFUL breakfast lunch or dinner. But it is really delicious!
- 1 loaf of challah bread cinnamon-swirl bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced thin
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- Slice the challah bread into four thick slices.
- Cut a pocket in the top of each slice.
- Whip the cream cheese,cinnamon,sugar.
- Spread the cream cheese into the center of the bread and place the sliced strawberries inside.
- Whisk the eggs and half and half with an additional 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture and cook on griddle with vegetable spray until golden brown.