- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice concentrate, chilled
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle strawberry soda, chilled
- ice cube, optional
- fresh strawberry, optional
- mint leaf, optional
- citrus slices, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender container, combine 1 1/2 cups strawberries and lemon juice; blend until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and blend.
- Pour into large pitcher.
- Gradually stir in carbonated beverage.
- Add ice if desired.
- Garnish each serving with a whole strawberry if desired.