Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
Calling all kids! This roll-'em-up recipe is as much fun to make as it is to eat.
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough
- 3 rolls betty crocker fruit by the foot strawberry fruit roll-ups (from 4.5-oz. box)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 12 fresh strawberries (optional)
- 12 orange slices (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease cookie sheet with shortening or spray with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Stretch each breadstick until about 9 inches long.
- Unroll all fruit snack rolls. With scissors, cut each evenly into 4 (about 8-inch-long) pieces. Place 1 piece on each breadstick. Roll up each breadstick, coiling dough into spiral shape; press ends to seal. Place sugar in shallow dish. Brush top and side of each coil with beaten egg white; roll in sugar. Place sugar side up on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 11 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm with strawberries and orange slices.