Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fluffy pancakes with a strawberry filling.
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, halved
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl comgine egg, milk and oil.
- Add gradually to the dry ingredients; stir until batter is lumpy.
- With a large spoon or ladle drop batter onto a hot greased griddle.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Turn; cook until brown.
- Remove pancakes from griddle.
- Brush each pancake with melted butter.
- In a bowl combine strawberries and sour cream.
- Place 3 tablespoons of mixture in the middle of each pancake; roll up.
- Serve seam side down.
- Sprinkle with confetioner's sugar.