Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is another summertime treat, perfect for all the fresh strawberries you want to use up! Requires refrigeration before serving! (Cook time = chill time)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
I made a triple batch of this for my parent's 50th anniversary party. It was a big hit as well as requests for the recipe. Very easy to make and especially good during strawberry season.