Recipe by Sweet Carol Ann
I like this strawberry malted-smoothie because it doesn't have any ice cream in the recipe, and when the fresh strawberries are in,during the spring,summer, & fall seasons, it's freshing, and not too many calories. I thought this up myself, because i've been watching the amount of calories i eat in one day, & not having too much ice cream, although I love it!! is quite helpful
- 2 cups fresh-frozen strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Pour the water in the blender.
- 2. Add powdered milk & mix well.
- 3. Add the sugar, stir thoroughly.
- 4. Add the vanilla,malted powder,stir.
- 5. Slowly put in the frozen strawberries.
- until the mixture looks thick.
- 6. You can top this smoothie with a.
- strawberry that has been dipped in
- ** Cut the fresh strawberries in half,.
- & freeze in bags.