Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This refreshing fruity slush really perks up the taste buds. There is seldom any left
Make and share this Strawberry Lemonade Slush recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate, water and ice cubes.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container.
- Cover and freeze at least up to 12 hours or up to 3 months.
- Let stand at room tempature 1 hour before serving.
- Stir in club soda.
Just snagged this one in the Taste of Home Holidays (Barbecues) booklet...and I love it! This screams "Summer!" I use 7-Up instead of club soda.