Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This refreshing fruity slush really perks up the taste buds. There is seldom any left
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, sliced and thawed
- 3⁄4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup ice cube
- 1 cup club soda
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate, water and ice cubes.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container.
- Cover and freeze at least up to 12 hours or up to 3 months.
- Let stand at room tempature 1 hour before serving.
- Stir in club soda.
Just snagged this one in the Taste of Home Holidays (Barbecues) booklet...and I love it! This screams "Summer!" I use 7-Up instead of club soda.