Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious cooling drink--enjoy.
Make and share this Strawberry Julep recipe from Food.com.
- Have the cup or glass ready on a serving tray, In a julep cup or tall glass, crush 1 strawberry well.
- Add the sugar and just enough bourbon to melt sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Pack half of the glass with shaved ice and remaining bourbon.
- Stir without touching glass with your hands.
- Pack the glass with ice to the rim and add a straw to one side.
- Stir until cups frost, again DON"T touch hands to glass.
- Remove straw and garnish with mint and the remaining strawberry and serve. ENJOY.
a wonderful cocktail with a hint of sweetness. have 2 and you won't care what's for dinner!