Prep 13 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Very old recipe using marshmallows, stawberries, whipped cream, Jell-O, and graham cracker crumbs. I am sure you could make this with marshmallow fluff and Cool whip if you wanted.
- 85.04 g box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 473.18 ml water, boiling
- 453.59 g strawberry, stemmed and sliced
- 30 marshmallows
- 158.51 ml milk
- 236.59 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Chill mixture until thickened.
- In a double boiler, mix marshmallows and milk; melt marshmallows; and cool.
- (if you use fluff,dont add milk ,just mic it a second to warm it a little).
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over graham cracker crumbs that you have put in a buttered 9x13 casserole dish; chill.(mix butter in crumbs).
- When Jell-O is thickened, pour over marshmallow mixture.
- Chill 12 hours until completely set.