Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Get out your springform pan! I found this wonderful recipe in a magazine--I think it was Taste of Home. This a great dessert for a get together and on a nice summer evening. It is so easy to make and so yummy. I was really happy with the way this turned out. The prep time includes the bake time (8 minutes) for the crust and the cook time is the freeze time all together.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/3 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of ungreased 10 inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. bake at 375°F for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ice cream, milk, pudding mixes, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in half of whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. I garnish with strawberry halves.