1/1 Photo of Strawberry Honey Sauce
This recipe comes from Essentials of Healthful Cooking by William-Sonoma. I use this sauce instead of syrup on pancakes and waffles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm the honey in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until thin but not hot.
- 2Remove from heat and add lemon juice and strawberries.
- 3Stir until blended, cover and let stand at room temeperature until ready to serve.
- 4Note: The sauce will keep covered in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
- 5Allow to reach room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Honey Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 73.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g