1/3 Photos of Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
The Flying Chef's Note:
Strawberry topped cheesecake with a digestive biscuit crumb base.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups digestive plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons strawberry jam, melted
- 500 g cream cheese (can be a mix of non fat, light or full fat whatever way you want to split it up if you want to watch)
- 1 (397 g) can sweetened condensed milk (whatever you can buy close to that weight in your country that just happens to be what weight they s)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemons
- 250 -300 g fresh strawberries
- 3/4-1 cup strawberry jam, melted
- 1Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 2Preheat oven to 170c. Coat a 9 inch springform pan with butter or nonstick spray.
- 3In a medium bowl mix Crumbs, sugar, melted butter and the 11/2 Tablespoons of jam, Press crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- 4In a large bowl use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese together until light and fluffy, add milk, egg whites, egg and lemon juice mix until smooth. Pour mixture into pan.
- 5Place the pan inside a larger one filed with approximately 1 inch of water.
- 6Bake cake until edges and top are slightly browned and it is nearly set when you insert a skewer into the centre of it, about 55-60 min's.
- 7Remove cake from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes then refrigerate overnight.
- 8The next day arrange strawberries on the top of chilled cheesecake, brush strawberries with melted jam and refrigerate again until set.
- 9Cheesecake is best served chilled not cold to allow all the subtle flavours to come through, it is best to remove cheesecake from fridge, 15-30 Min's before serving.
- 10Now it is ready to serve yum, yum. Enjoy, cheesecake will keep several days in the fridge, not that it ever lasts that long in our house.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.9
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.7 mg
- Sodium 307.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
plain sweet biscuit crumbs