Recipe by carolinafan
Delicious addition to cookie tray or party platter for the holidays or anytime you like.
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (approximately 20 wafers)
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate over low heat in small saucepan.
- Beat cream cheese in medium mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add melted chocolate, beating until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs and preserves; mixing well.
- Cover and chill mixture for 1 hour.
- Place almonds in small bowl.
- Remove chocolate mixture from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each truffle in almonds; chill until serving.