Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe out of "America's Best Church Supper recipes". It was sooo good! You can dip any fruit you want in it, but I found that sliced apples tasted best.
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- In a blender or food processor, combine the strawberries, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into strawberry mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with fruit.