Recipe by Mazvii
This recipe is a perfect with only four simple ingredients. One thing that you may want to watch out for in this recipe is the sweetness. Plain yogurt can be a bit tart so you will want to test the mixture for sweetness before freezing it.
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat the strawberries, lemon juice and sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- 2. Remove from the heat and mash the strawberries.
- 3. Let cool then mix in the yogurt and test for sweetness.
- 4. Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- 5. Freeze according to the instructions for your ice cream machine.