Prep 33 mins
Cook 4 hrs
discovered this recipe during last summer's obsession with making freezer jams...can't wait for next summer!
- 4 cups strawberries, Crushed (or any fresh soft fruit)
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package fruit pectin (specifically, Ball Freezer Jam Fruit Jell)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- Combine freezer jam pectin and sugar in a medium bowl, stirring until evenly blended.
- Add crushed fruit; Stir mixture 3 minutes; Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Pour jam into popsicle molds; place sticks in mold; Freeze 4 hours or until jam pops are solid.