- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopestrawberry unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the water and koolaid until dissolved.
- Stir in strawberry ice cream topping.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and koolaid mixture until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust.
- Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish as desired.