Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I told DH this would be as close to having a blonde...as he would ever get!!! :))
Make and share this Strawberry Blonde (Adult Beverage) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 7 ounces cola
- 1⁄2 ounce cream
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce grenadine (splash)
- Mix creme de cacao and cola in tall glass, place ice in glass (helps support the cream).
- Float cream on top of cola mixture.
- Add a splash of grenadine.
This drink is so delicious!!! I tried to layer this drink about 4 different ways to get the layers to separate and lucky for me I couldn't get it right! With every error I had a new shooter LOL! This drink is so creamy and the proportions are spot on!!! The cola I used was almost flat Black Cherry/Vanilla Diet Pepsi. My findings indicate that the grenadine should be put in the glass first and then the cream. Add the soda mixture last and it will sink into the cream and forms its own layer. This is one of my new favorites! It reminds me of Strawberry Quick. Thanks Katie this drink is now the only strawberry blond that my DH2B can have as well!