Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A Jello and fruit dessert.
Make and share this Strawberry Banana Mold recipe from Food.com.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Stir in strawberries and banana.
- Pour into 5-cup mold sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
Very tasty, very pretty simple recipe. Easy enough to prepare not only for children, but with children. Refreshing taste.