- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin or 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry banana flavor gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 1 banana, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Stir in strawberries and banana.
- Pour into 5-cup mold sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.