Strawberry Angel Mold
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Break angel cake into small pieces.
- Dissolve jello in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
- Add strawberries and juices.
- Stir, and allow to cool.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over angel cake pieces and stir to combine.
- Pour into 2-piece angel food pan (or bundt pan).
- Refrigerate till firm.
- Remove sides of pan, put onto serving platter and cut as you would a cake.
- Serve with dollops of whipped cream and strawberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was really looking forward to making this cake because off all the good reviews and the wonderful photos, but I was really disappointed. We didn't really care for the cake at all. It had a weird jello-y taste to it (I know there was jello in there, but it just tasted really weird). Sorry about the low review. I won't be making it again.