Recipe by VelcrowMistress
Saving the recipe here because I like the formatting much better than the original post. I have not yet tried this recipe, but I am making it tonight, so I may be making changes in the near future.
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt or 6 ounces banana yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, Mashed
- 3 overripe bananas, Mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup old fashioned oats, Uncooked
- 2 tablespoons margarine, cubed
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet, or your favorite kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the fruit in a baggie and seal, removing as much as air you can. Then mash with your hands.
- Add the Yogurt and Vanilla to your fruit mix bag, smoosh together your liquid ingredients and add to bread machine. Next add the dry ingredients, your butter, and the yeast.
- Close the lid. Set the Bread Machine for a 2-pound Wheat Bread Loaf.