Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe while I was preparing a final meal in my Foods 2 class. We all loved it a lot. It belonged to a group member's grandma- a family favorite.
- Prepare angel food cake according to directions given on box.
- Once cooled completely, remove from pan and tear up into bite sized pieces.
- Place them into a 9 x 13' pan.
- Dissolve jello in the boiling water, which should take about a minute.
- Put the jello in the fridge until it has a pudding-like consistency.
- This should take about 1 hour to 1 1/2.
- Add the strawberries into the jello and pour over the cake pieces.
- If you want, you can spread the Cool Whip over the top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Serve, and enjoy!