Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom's neighbor made this for me. You don't have to bake anything.
- 8 ounces angel food cake
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert or 1 package raspberry Jell-O gelatin, dissolved in
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- 1 (10 ounce) packageof frozen berries or 2 cups fresh berries
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Mix whipped cream and berries.
- Add jello which has been dissolved in hot water.
- Break cake into small cubes.
- Place cake in bottom of rectangle baking pan.
- Pour the berry mixture over the cake pieces.