This recipe is from the May 1992 issue of Bon Appétit. Fruity and refreshing! Cooking time is freezing time in the ice cream maker. Zaar wouldn't let me enter Brut Cava as an ingredient so its listed as sparkling Spanish wine. Posted for Spain - ZWT #5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir sugar and water in small saucepan over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to boil. Transfer to large bowl.
- 2Puree strawberries in blender. Add to syrup.
- 3Mix in orange juice and cava. Refrigerate strawberry mixture until well chilled.
- 4Process strawberry mixture in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 5Transfer sorbet to covered container and freeze until ready to serve.
- 6Scoop sorbet into glasses. Top with fresh berries and serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Orange Cava Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g