Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- Chill 5 cup metal bowl.
- Press sorbet into bottom and up sides of bowl.
- Freeze until firm, for about 1 hour.
- Place ice cream in large bowl.
- Gently fold in cookie crumbs, almond-flavored liqueur and grated chocolate.
- Spoon ice cream mixture into center of sorbet.
- Cover and freeze until firm, for about 1 hour.
- To serve, dip mold into hot water for a few seconds.
- Place plate upside down on top of mold and invert onto plate.
- Garnish bombe with whole or sliced fresh strawberries.