Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dipping Sauce for Strawberries and other fruits. From the Stark Bros Nursery Catalog.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lime peel
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 cups small strawberries
- For lime dipping sauce: in a small bowl stir together sour cream, powdered sugar, lime peel and lime juice.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Wash strawberries, but do not remove stems.
- Drain on several layers of paper towels.
- Serve the strawberries with the lime dipping sauce within 2 hours.