1/7 Photos of Strawberries With Cream Cheese Filling
1 hr 1 min
These pretty strawberries are cut to resemble flower petals then stuffed with sweetened cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each strawberry, allowing the berries to stand upright on flattened end.
- 2Place berries, cut side down, on a serving platter.
- 3Cut each berry carefully into 4 wedges, cutting almost to, but not through, bottoms.
- 4Fan wedges just slightly, taking care not to break; set berries aside.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and almond extract until light and fluffy.
- 6Gently fold in grated chocolate.
- 7Spoon mixture into a decorating bag fitted with a large decorative tip.
- 8Press cream cheese mixture into center of each berry. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries With Cream Cheese Filling
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 31.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g