Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh Srawberries served with a creamy topping that's not too sweet.I picked up this recipe at a nutrition seminar lunch, I attended at a hospital In Omaha, Ne.You can also use fat-free topping and yougurt to make this recipe. Healthy & easy!!!
- 1⁄2 cup light whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups strawberries
- In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon cream ingredients.
- Let diners dip Strawberries in Cinnamon Cream, or put Strawberries on small plates or bowls and spoon sauce over Berries.
Very tasty topping for strawberries! The yogurt gave this a nice tangy flavor compliment to the whipped topping and brown sugar. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013
The yogurt and topping mixture was just right, not to sweet or tart. But what really made this a 5 star recipe for me was the vanilla. I used Watkins double strength vanilla and the vanilla smelled so good in this dip! I served in bowls and you get about 4- 1/2 cup servings. Made for *Spring PAC 2008* game