Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are beautiful, delicious and so easy. Sure to impress! Serve at Wedding or Baby showers, Valentines or Easter.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries (keep stems on)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and orange juice.
- Fill a cake decorator tube with mixture or a Freezer Zip Lock with the tip snipped off works well for this.
- From the point, slit each berry into quarters (do not cut through the bottom of the berry).
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into each berry.
- Arrange on a serving tray and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Chill until ready to serve.
although these were ok, I thought they lacked in flavor. The guests didn't seem too crazy about them either. I think they could use a little pizaaz. Thanx for the recipe, I think I will play around with it a little, I really like the look on the platter, great presentation!
Although these are quite time-consuming (it took me a lot longer than 20 minutes to prepare & fill the berries), the end result is impressive in presentation & taste!
Easy and they really are divine! My DH and DS made mmmming sounds when they ate these! Thanks!