1/2 Photos of Strawberries Divine
Little Bee's Note:
These are beautiful, delicious and so easy. Sure to impress! Serve at Wedding or Baby showers, Valentines or Easter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Add powdered sugar and orange juice.
- 3Fill a cake decorator tube with mixture or a Freezer Zip Lock with the tip snipped off works well for this.
- 4From the point, slit each berry into quarters (do not cut through the bottom of the berry).
- 5Pipe cream cheese mixture into each berry.
- 6Arrange on a serving tray and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- 7Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries Divine
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 112.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g